ML6710i is a medical laser device designed for treatments in various ophthalmic indications. The laser is controlled intuitively from iPad app – the wireless connection allows flexibility for the treatment setup. The laser beam is formed into a circular, adjustable and highly uniform spot by Modulight’s laser beam shaper.
Designed for ophthalmologists
Every part and feature within ML6710i is designed to fulfill one goal: Enabling safe and efficient ophthalmic treatments for patients and doctors.
The laser itself is packaged in an elegant and durable metallic case. The laser device is accompanied by an iPad mini, which is used for setting up the treatment and controlling the laser. The user interface has been optimized for easyness of use, while keeping up with the strict requirements of a medical laser.
ML6710i is connected to Modulight cloud, which enables safe storing of treatment logs, while not exposing patient data.
The laser light is formed into a uniform circular spot by Modulight laser beam shaper. The beam shaper can be attached into all common slit lamps.
ML6710i has the standard wavelength of 689 nm but according to customer wishes it can be built to include a different wavelength. When ordering, you may request a wavelength from the range 400–2000 nm – just ask Modulight sales team. The laser light output comes conveniently from a receptacle fiber with a standard SMA-905 connector.
* the product is not FDA approved *
- The default built-in laser is 689 nm, 400 mW output power
- Aiming beam (laser class 2) 635 nm
- Possible to select any other Modulight laser in the wavelength range of 400–2000 nm and power up to 3 W
- Laser beam shaper easily attached to all common slit lamps
- Treatment spot diameter adjustable to up to 14 mm diameter with 600 mW/cm2
- Laser on/pause controlled by a foot switch
- Key switch and interlock for laser safety
ML6710i is a modern ophthalmic laser which is very easy an intuitive to operate.
Thanks to the Modulight Cloud, all the operating parameters and laser on/off/pause events are safely stored into treatment log.
Setting the treatment parameters is very easy, thanks to the iPad app.
Laser on/pause can be controlled by a foot switch.
• ophthalmic photodynamic therapy • age-related macular degeneration • uveal melanoma • ocular melanoma •
|Wavelength||Laser output power||Aiming beam||Treatment spot size||Irradiance|
|689 nm||400 mW||635 nm||up to 14 mm||600 mW/cm2|
|class 3B||class 2|
Links related to ML6710i laser system