ML6600 high-power laser system with multi-wavelength support
Laser light source – just plug-and-play
ML6600 is a small plug-and-play laser system for users that don’t have time or interest for all the complexity with drivers, cooling, power supplies, etc. Just unbox it, and take into use!
ML6600 can have up to 3 lasers of different wavelengths built-in, or simply just one wavelength. When ordering, you may request 1–3 wavelengths from the below tables, or ask Modulight sales team for more options from the wavelength range 400–2000 nm. The laser light output comes conveniently from a receptacle fiber with a standard SMA-905 connector.
ML6600 comes with a PC software with elegant graphic UI, or alternatively it can be directly controlled by analog and digital control signals. Therefore it’s also suitable for the needs of system integrators.
- Wavelengths: 400–2000 nm
- Power range: up to 26 W, depending on the wavelength
- 1 – 3 lasers built-in
- Laser output from a combined fiber with SMA-905 connector, or alternatively a separate output fiber for each channel
- Integrated control, cooling and driver
- Supports analog and digital control
- Easy attachment to cooling module
- Key switch, optional fiber interlock
- DC power input
- Anodized aluminum case
- PC user interface with easy and elegant controlling of each built-in laser
Modulight’s OEM laser systems are a perfect solution for integrating a laser into your system platform or application. Simple standard interfaces ensure low integration cost and easy use.
• illumination • photodynamic therapy • pharmaceutical research • diagnostics • fluorescence microscopy • dentistry • optical pumping • display & projection • measurement & analysis •
With the intuitive GUI of ML6600 it’s easy to control each laser channel individually.
|Wavelength||405 nm||425 nm||445 nm||473 nm||520 nm||630 nm||635 nm|
|Optical Output Power *)||2 W||250 mW||3.1 W||1.7 W||6 W||2.4 W||3.6 W|
|Output fiber ØCORE||400 µm||400 µm||400 µm||400 µm||400 µm||400 µm||600 µm|
|Wavelength||652 nm||658 nm||662 nm||665 nm||670 nm||680 nm||689 nm|
|Optical Output Power *)||4.8 W||6 W||6 W||6 W||6 W||6 W||6 W|
|Output fiber ØCORE||600 µm||600 µm||600 µm||600 µm||600 µm||600 µm||600 µm|
|Wavelength||753 nm||810 nm||915 nm||980 nm||1064 nm||1470 nm||1550 nm||1650 nm||1940 nm|
|Optical Output Power *)||8 W||20 W||25 W||25 W||26 W||3.5 W||2.5 W||1.2 W||1.2 W|
|Output fiber ØCORE||600 µm||600 µm||600 µm||400 µm||600 µm||600 µm||400 µm||600 µm||400 µm|
*) Stated power level refers to single-wavelength modules. In multiple-wavelength systems the output power for a particular wavelength is about one third of the level stated in these tables.